Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Here is the letter I wrote to Macy’s today that I will be sending with the order I’ll return the minute it arrives in the mail: Dear Macy’s Customer Service: I am returning this item order. The item was listed … Continue reading
> Here is the letter I wrote to Macy’s today that I will be sending with the order I’ll return the minute it arrives in the mail: Dear Macy’s Customer Service: I am returning this item order. The item was … Continue reading
In the grand tradition of Thanksgiving, I’ll post my list of what I’m grateful for: My sweet baboo, our wonderful wedding and honeymoon, my parents, my cat, my classes being almost over, my iPhone keeping my communication up (even though … Continue reading
Watching “Family Ties” on The Hub channel. I’m glad that it’s Thanksgiving week so I can have my holiday fill of pumpkin pie and turkey. However the holiday week may hold up the Visa review process. We’re still waiting. I’ve … Continue reading