Watching “Family Ties” on The Hub channel. I’m glad that it’s Thanksgiving week so I can have my holiday fill of pumpkin pie and turkey. However the holiday week may hold up the Visa review process. We’re still waiting. I’ve not posted anything for a while because nothing’s really happened. I get no updates from the Consulate so all I can do is pick up and pack up here and there. Not a whole lot to save since I’m Queen of having things I don’t really need. I’ve donated a lot but there’s a lot that I can only pitch. I’m limiting myself to a couple of suitcases. I have to send what I can in boxes ahead of time. Still, all I can bring are clothes really. The forecast is for snow there this week. That will be a big temperature shock for someone who runs around in flip flops and t-shirts each day. This is why I have a new collection of sweaters, coats and boots. Anyway, so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to enjoy some of the Black Friday sales. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – I’ll be so glad when this recession is over.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons