Watching “Family Ties” on The Hub channel. I’m glad that it’s Thanksgiving week so I can have my holiday fill of pumpkin pie and turkey. However the holiday week may hold up the Visa review process. We’re still waiting. I’ve not posted anything for a while because nothing’s really happened. I get no updates from the Consulate so all I can do is pick up and pack up here and there. Not a whole lot to save since I’m Queen of having things I don’t really need. I’ve donated a lot but there’s a lot that I can only pitch. I’m limiting myself to a couple of suitcases. I have to send what I can in boxes ahead of time. Still, all I can bring are clothes really. The forecast is for snow there this week. That will be a big temperature shock for someone who runs around in flip flops and t-shirts each day. This is why I have a new collection of sweaters, coats and boots. Anyway, so I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is able to enjoy some of the Black Friday sales. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again – I’ll be so glad when this recession is over.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.