Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Today I visited with my old work crew at El Tucan in Merritt Island. It is always so nice to see everyone again and see how things are going. I got to finally show off my ring and my photo album … Continue reading
“Sex and the City 2” has been the stupidest movie I’ve seen in a long time. I can handle girlie movies. I can handle middle aged women singing karaoke. But the dialogue was forced so the funny, witty punchlines just … Continue reading
Today we investigated what all we’ll have to do on the day Jake and I arrive in the U.K. After my plane ride that will land at 7AM or so, I’ll wait on Steve to come pick me up after … Continue reading
Due to my recent interest in peas and pea cookery, my sweet and dear husband bought me a new U.K. slow cooker (a crock pot to us Southerners). As you can see, I already have my coffee maker waiting on … Continue reading