Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
Today I went to the library and stalked the reference desk for a while. I had to observe a reference interview so it was easy to just park myself at a table with my laptop and eavesdrop. There are plenty … Continue reading
The electricity went out at least two times tonight. I finally got my homework finished. Apparently I have to stalk a librarian by Thursday. I just have to sit around and watch to see what they do at the Reference … Continue reading
Here’s my first test post with a picture of me from today.
Last week was absolutely amazing and now I’m getting back to normal before I get myself back to being crazy busy. I’ve caught up with my homework, gone swimming for 30 minutes (before it rained) and backed up my pictures … Continue reading