The electricity went out at least two times tonight. I finally got my homework finished. Apparently I have to stalk a librarian by Thursday. I just have to sit around and watch to see what they do at the Reference Desk. I had my massage and felt so relaxed afterward. The rain really helped me nap for a bit before I got my assignments finished. I have to read my children’s books and write reviews for them by Friday as well. I guess I won’t be swimming this week due to this Tropical Storm we have hanging out here. Oh well, plenty of things to do indoors while God goes bowling up there. I took that picture today before the storms started. Those black specs are love bugs. `Tis the season!
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.