The electricity went out at least two times tonight. I finally got my homework finished. Apparently I have to stalk a librarian by Thursday. I just have to sit around and watch to see what they do at the Reference Desk. I had my massage and felt so relaxed afterward. The rain really helped me nap for a bit before I got my assignments finished. I have to read my children’s books and write reviews for them by Friday as well. I guess I won’t be swimming this week due to this Tropical Storm we have hanging out here. Oh well, plenty of things to do indoors while God goes bowling up there. I took that picture today before the storms started. Those black specs are love bugs. `Tis the season!
Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Awesome bllog you have here