Inventory from my purse cleaning: 3 combs, 2 watches, 5 contact lenses, 2 pairs of sunglasses, 4 pens, 3 lip balms, 7 lipsticks, 1 car registration, 1 wallet, 1 compact, 2 watches, 2 hand lotions, 1 hand sanitizer, 1 check book, 12+ receipts, 1 notebook.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.