Last week was absolutely amazing and now I’m getting back to normal before I get myself back to being crazy busy. I’ve caught up with my homework, gone swimming for 30 minutes (before it rained) and backed up my pictures from my iPhone. Tomorrow it will be more homework and my birthday present to myself – my first massage at the spa. I’m not exactly sure what to expect but everyone who has one says they love it.
I’ll be waiting on my marriage license in the mail, then getting my name changed on my driver’s license, social security card, voter’s registration, passport, etc. Then once I’m go for travel, I’ll get myself a ticket, get the cat his Pet passport, pack up what I need and jump across the pond. I’m so excited! The only things I can think of that I really need to take are winter clothes, gadgets, books and the cat of course. Anything else I may need I can get at Christmas time.
Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Awesome bllog you have here