Last week was absolutely amazing and now I’m getting back to normal before I get myself back to being crazy busy. I’ve caught up with my homework, gone swimming for 30 minutes (before it rained) and backed up my pictures from my iPhone. Tomorrow it will be more homework and my birthday present to myself – my first massage at the spa. I’m not exactly sure what to expect but everyone who has one says they love it.
I’ll be waiting on my marriage license in the mail, then getting my name changed on my driver’s license, social security card, voter’s registration, passport, etc. Then once I’m go for travel, I’ll get myself a ticket, get the cat his Pet passport, pack up what I need and jump across the pond. I’m so excited! The only things I can think of that I really need to take are winter clothes, gadgets, books and the cat of course. Anything else I may need I can get at Christmas time.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.