Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: food
I just loved this cat in Whitley Bay. 1. I’m writing this from my desk in the study while the cat is trying to open the closet door (he’s an expert at such things.) I finally got back into working … Continue reading
Just to post about how things have been going lately: Went to Seven Stories, a children’s literature museum, last weekend. It was really fun and gave us some inspiration for upcoming projects. There were original manuscript sections and letters written … Continue reading
It’s a beautiful day in England and I’ve just gotten back from my morning adventures. We grabbed a taxi this morning so I could have my first ever NHS doctor’s visit. Since I sprained my ankle about 3 weeks ago … Continue reading