Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: u.k.
And update for September 2021
This week I celebrated my 45th birthday, so I figured I should commemorate the day with an update. Last week, Mister Pick and I spent a day for ourselves while Jack was at nursery. It was a glorious day so … Continue reading
rain by lightknight Heck, every day here is rainy, isn’t it? I didn’t go out today. Steve woke up with a cough at 5AM; the same thing I have first thing in the morning. That kind of uncontrollable cough that … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Teaching, Travel, Writing Tagged fiction, flu, health, Leave to Remain, Novel Writing, u.k. Leave a comment
Visiting Durham Castle
From the castle courtyard. Yesterday we took another trip to Durham in hopes to get on the tour. We’ve tried to do this a few times before and either the tours were booked up or the castle was all together … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel Tagged cathedral, County Durham, Durham, Durham Cathedral, Durham University, England, Harry Potter, history, Norman, student, Tyne and Wear, u.k. Leave a comment
I saw Kate Middleton!
Kate visits Gateshead. Yesterday morning our local news announced that Kate Middleton would be visiting NewcastleGateshead that day for the first time. Of course, I had a driving lesson first thing, so I figured by the time I got back … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged England, Gateshead, Kate Middleton, Newcastle, Prince William, Royal Family, The Queen, u.k. Leave a comment
Interviews and Olympics
Olympics display @ the library Here I am, back at my desk, on an overcast Thursday morning. I’m home for once this week since I’d been running around each day for some reason or another. Actually, I’ve been running around … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, Exercise, Library, Review, School, Television, Travel, Writing Tagged career, employment, England, family, interviews, librarianship, life, London 2012, media center, Newcaslte, Olympics, Pretty Little Liars, Sara Shepard, school library, Teaching, u.k., unemployment Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here