Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Gateshead
Kate visits Gateshead. Yesterday morning our local news announced that Kate Middleton would be visiting NewcastleGateshead that day for the first time. Of course, I had a driving lesson first thing, so I figured by the time I got back … Continue reading
1. It was a windy Sunday here in the North East. We had our roast dinner and are watched the documentary on the race car driver Senna. (I fell asleep for 30 minutes of it though.) I really find biographies … Continue reading
This was our first official Christmas together as a married couple. (Previously we had celebrated before and after the 25th.) It was nice to spend Christmas in England for the first time. I was a bit homesick for Florida but … Continue reading
First of all, let me say that I cannot express how happy I am to be feeling better. The sickness started right after Thanksgiving where Steve and I sat on a couch for days just trying to get over our … Continue reading