Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: seasons
NaBloPoMo: Talk about one important thing that happened between last Friday and today. One important thing? I flew across an ocean in 7 hours and 20 minutes. A bunch of other things? Well, let’s see: Last Friday was Sept 30. … Continue reading