Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Saltwell Park
Per the current discussion about small press vs self published: I am fairly sick of the smugness that comes from authors who are “traditionally” published. If their book was put online and on shelves of some indie bookstores by a … Continue reading
Here are a few pictures I took at the park today. I used my Kodak Easy Share mini M200 for a change. I got this camera for my birthday last September and, low and behold, it doesn’t have a share … Continue reading
First of all, let me say that I cannot express how happy I am to be feeling better. The sickness started right after Thanksgiving where Steve and I sat on a couch for days just trying to get over our … Continue reading
It’s sunny here and I’m ready for the day. Yesterday Steve and I went to the park. When we walked outside, immediately I felt that familiar heat and I was so excited to be outside. We went down to the … Continue reading