Here are a few pictures I took at the park today. I used my Kodak Easy Share mini M200 for a change. I got this camera for my birthday last September and, low and behold, it doesn’t have a share option to anything other than email or Facebook. Frankly, that makes it’s pretty useless if it doesn’t support Twitter, Flickr or Youtube anymore. It has no image stabilizer so it’s a pain to get a decent photo out of it anyway. I’ll stick to my Canon PowerShot SD850 IS for awesome photos or my HTC Sensation for stuff on the go, thank you.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons