Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: Royal Family
I saw Kate Middleton!
Kate visits Gateshead. Yesterday morning our local news announced that Kate Middleton would be visiting NewcastleGateshead that day for the first time. Of course, I had a driving lesson first thing, so I figured by the time I got back … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged England, Gateshead, Kate Middleton, Newcastle, Prince William, Royal Family, The Queen, u.k. Leave a comment
The Tuesday Seven
Swan on the pond. 1. Interviews – I went on yet another school library interview this week. I did well too. I was fairly confident, answered the questions, made an impression, got a few laughs, etc. They tried to call … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment, Gaming, Library, Review, School, Technology, Travel, Writing Tagged blogging, car, driving, England, health, Newcastle, NHS, Quayside, Royal Family, The Queen, wordpress 5 Comments
Awesome bllog you have here