Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Resolutions and things I want to accomplish in 2011: Get packed up and across the pond with the cat.Get into teacher training so I can teach in England.Get back into an exercise routine.Go back to Weight Watchers.Take trips around the … Continue reading
I love that it’s 79F degrees again. I want to enjoy my Floridian lifestyle the right way for the next six weeks. I’m fine with having a sunny Christmas this year. I also found out that one of the UK … Continue reading
Today I finally got my UK Visa. It took a little over a month to process, taking into account the Thanksgiving holiday. After getting the papers together for two months so a one month turn out rate from the British … Continue reading