Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: culture
Another A to Z list
It’s Thursday, and as I said last week, Thursday will be my blogging days – until I find a better day or more reasons to blog more often. I’ve decided to go on with April’s A to Z challenge again … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Movies, Review, Television, Writing Tagged 80s, 90s, a-z, blogging, classics, culture, film, Teaching Leave a comment
Clean up that dirty mouth
Okay, now I’ve seen it all. So the BBC did a piece this morning on Breakfast about how chewing gum is now 100 years old and what do you think of it? What do you mean, what do I think … Continue reading
Awesome bllog you have here