Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- Joaquin Phoenix Welcomes First Child With Rooney Mara, Named After Late Brother River Phoenix comicbook.com/irl//news/joaq… 12 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: KNOCK KNOCK! Who’s there? *Note appears through letterbox* “We tried to deliver your parcel...” 13 hours ago
- RT @OrlandoInformer: Fun fact: on opening day in 1971, a general-admission ticket to Magic Kingdom cost only $3.50. 🎟 https://t.co/HnN88BGn… 1 day ago
- ‘Once a goth, always a goth’: Grace Dent on her lifelong love affair with black theguardian.com/fashion/2020/s… 1 day ago
- Green window instagr.am/p/CFn2V-DARPD/ https://t.co/R4hEtvmaAD 1 day ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,133 hits