Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Sims 3
Today’s theme was home, which worked fine for me because I’ve been here for two days (minus the times I go out to pick up Steve.) While I got 2000 words done yesterday, I was only at 1800 today. I … Continue reading
I took these pictures while I was waiting to pick up Steve again today. This is the first time I’ve used a collage app, so it’s not my best work. Today I played some Sims 3: Island Paradise then went … Continue reading
The weather app says it’s only 60+ degrees outside, but this flat gets so hot, it’s unbearable. It’s so hot in this flat and it makes me incredibly grumpy. In Florida we have weather management systems. This “we don’t have … Continue reading
It’s so nice today, so I’m eager to get our plans underway. Monday (today) I had a dentist’s appointment. Everything is a-okay, and I just needed my front bottom teeth cleaned up a bit (I blame the Starbucks coffee.) I … Continue reading