Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: education
Since my frustration of exercise and diet was the topic of my last post, Steve made me feel much, much better about all my little set backs I’ve had lately. Jogging is tough, finding a job is tough, losing weight … Continue reading
It’s sunny here and I’m ready for the day. Yesterday Steve and I went to the park. When we walked outside, immediately I felt that familiar heat and I was so excited to be outside. We went down to the … Continue reading
I took this picture yesterday on our way to the grocery store. It was down at the (high/Secondary) school near there. It says “it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice.” I quite like that. It’s … Continue reading