Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- RT @VWWeddingRosie: Rosie is a Classic Volkswagen Split Screen Wedding Car & Unforgettable Photobooth Experience in one! #ClassicRide #Uni… 3 hours ago
- My baby wants to sleep on his tummy and it freaks me out, so I have to check on him constantly. https://t.co/xbVNzjlipi 3 hours ago
- It’s been a good day. 🎂 🇺🇸 #ThisIs44 instagr.am/p/CFmsNuSA_nJ/ https://t.co/NlSGV0nMJI 7 hours ago
- Birthday essential: Baby Yoda cosy socks. instagr.am/p/CFmSATEgsxR/ https://t.co/cy6VUwykHq 11 hours ago
- I had a party to go to this morning. 🎂🎁 #acnh instagr.am/p/CFmPPzKgfEu/ https://t.co/d1fSbos8ad 11 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,132 hits