Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- Archivist vacancy at the Marx Memorial Library archivesportaleurope.blog/2020/11/23/arc… via @archivesportal 1 hour ago
- #DisneyMustPay: Author Alan Dean Foster Says Disney Is Refusing to Pay Him- bookriot.com/disney-not-pay… 3 hours ago
- Lin-Manuel Miranda: ‘Death suffuses my work, and part of that is growing up in New York' theguardian.com/stage/2020/nov… 4 hours ago
- When Adrienne Rich Refused The National Book Award lithub.com/when-adrienne-… via @lithub 6 hours ago
- You know, they really should give out cash prizes when you give birth to a baby. https://t.co/NStD9xpaIY 7 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for The Life and Times of Sherlock Holmes by Liese Sherwood-Fabre November 22, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Born at Dawn by Christina Davis November 21, 2020
- Book Blog Tour and Guest Post for Dragonfly Dance by Becca Maxton November 20, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Delphi Bloodline Series by Donna Del Oro November 19, 2020
- Book Blog Tour for Lonely Road of Faith by Merideth Deeds November 11, 2020
- 7,314 hits