Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- RT @planetpng: Firefly gets stuck in this dogs hair which makes it look like he keeps having great ideas! https://t.co/tboZ8uvH3m 11 hours ago
- The Most-Rejected Books of All Time lithub.com/the-most-rejec… via @lithub 12 hours ago
- chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-eas… 12 hours ago
- RT @Keats_Shelley: 200 years ago today, John Keats' first full day at sea. Seasickness all round. Severn ('a waltzing on my stomach'), Mis… 16 hours ago
- RT @standardnews: Tom Hardy has reportedly been cast as the next James Bond to replace Daniel Craig 🍸 👀 bit.ly/3iMlnSu 16 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,105 hits