Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: apps
Why Santa brought me a new phone
Nokia Lumia 800 photo taken by mbiebusch I have had my HTC Sensation since September 2011 and it continued to get worse with each month I used it. After Steve asked me if I’d rather have a phone or a … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Review, Technology Tagged apps, cell, Facebook, HTC Sensation, mobile, Nokia Lumia 800, O2, smartphone, twitter Leave a comment
Where have all the notebooks gone?
You remember notebooks, right? Not the kind that you plug in and type on while hoping the battery lasts before find a working outlet – I mean the paper kind. I’ve had notebooks for years but now they’re lying around … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Review, Technology, Travel, Writing Tagged apps, blogging, laptop, notebook, office, school, smartphone, work, writing 8 Comments
iPhones and anything similar
In September my iPhone’s long 2 year contract will be complete. That means I can find a new, suitable replacement for my friend and enemy the White 3GS. There are plenty of great things about the iPhone. I mean it … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Review Tagged Android, apps, Blackberry, iPhone, O2, smartphone, technology Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here