Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: critique partner
I hate waiting. I really do. When I want something, I want it to happen, and now, so I can go on to the next thing I want to happen. Maybe it’s because I’m American. We’re use to having everything … Continue reading
I kind of knew when I signed up to do this Teaching Assistant training jazz, that I’d have extra things to go during the week. That was fine because I just have to go to school two days a week, … Continue reading
It’s been beautiful in the North East lately. Today is a sunny and inviting day, so we’re planning on hitting the city and investigating The Late Shows. We went the year before last and it was lots of fun. After … Continue reading