Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: critique partner
Confessions of an impatient writer
I hate waiting. I really do. When I want something, I want it to happen, and now, so I can go on to the next thing I want to happen. Maybe it’s because I’m American. We’re use to having everything … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Publishing, Writing Tagged critique partner, editing, self-publishing 2 Comments
How busy is too busy?
I kind of knew when I signed up to do this Teaching Assistant training jazz, that I’d have extra things to go during the week. That was fine because I just have to go to school two days a week, … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, Teaching, Writing Tagged critique partner, editing, fiction writing, Teaching Assistant Leave a comment
Saturday Catch Up
It’s been beautiful in the North East lately. Today is a sunny and inviting day, so we’re planning on hitting the city and investigating The Late Shows. We went the year before last and it was lots of fun. After … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, School, Teaching, Writing Tagged Camp NaNoWriMo, critique partner, Teaching Assistant Leave a comment
Very motivational New Year’s resolutions
This year I decided to make my resolutions, or goals, more simple and to the point. I’ve enjoyed reading her books and watching her television show for years now, so I’m using some of Joyce Meyer’s motivational quotes to guide … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, School, Teaching, Writing Tagged 2014, critique partner, fiction writing, New Year, Teaching Assistant 1 Comment
Awesome bllog you have here