Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: moving
This will probably be the last post I’ll write in our flat. It’s now Sunday and we’re scheduled to move to our new house on Wednesday. Our movers are booked for 8AM, I was able to swap my Wednesdays off, … Continue reading
So, it’s Sunday and a lot has been going on lately. First off, we having an official moving date scheduled so hopefully everything will be sorted by the time and we can get out of the flat and into our … Continue reading
Today I gutted the closet a little more since I had bought some more storage bins yesterday. I found scads of clothes that I bought on sale years ago that still had the tags on them. This is the thrift store shoppers … Continue reading