Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: farm
Farm livin’ is the life for me.
We made our way back to Beamish on Saturday. This was our third visit but we hadn’t been down there since January of last year. I was really excited to use my new camera too (as you can see from … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel Tagged beamish, countryside, Durham, England, farm, museum Leave a comment
The chicken crossed the road to get another pancake
Henrietta I have been saying for years that I want to live on a farm. First there was the hedgehog, now it’s livestock! I didn’t realize how soon I’d get my wish – sort of. We live on a cul-de-sac … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel Tagged allotments, chicken, coop, farm, garden, home, house, livestock, pet, poultry 2 Comments
Driving and venturing out late
Get behind the wheel. Two things of uniqueness happened last week. First, I started my driving lessons. Now, as you may well know already, I have driven in the United States for the past, what 20 years? I have driven … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Review, Travel, Writing Tagged animals, art, artists, attention, British, cars, Chevette, Chevrolet, costumes, Dirk, driving, engine, England, events, farm, Florida, fraction, From, galleries, gallery, gear, gears, instinct, instructor, Kingdom, lane, Late, learner, lessons, library, museum, Newcastle, Ohio, Ouseburn, performances, road, street, suggestion, The Late Shows, tour, traffic 3 Comments
A visit to the country
On Saturday Steve and I took a trip to the Beamish Museum. The bus ride was about 40 minutes and we went all the way through Gateshead borough limits, past the Angel and into County Durham. It was so nice … Continue reading
Awesome bllog you have here