Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Tag Archives: Santa
Okay, fine, I admit it–I want a job
Durham Castle, England I am finally beginning to understand a simple fact of life: when I stop worrying about things and trying to make them happen, they work out just fine. Last week I wrote about how I had to … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, School, Shopping, Writing Tagged Christmas, gifts, Key Stage 3, Santa, substitute teacher, supply teacher, Teaching, work Leave a comment
It’s almost December 1st and my Christmas shopping is underway. We had a great Thanksgiving here last week. I made everything on my own, which included heating some things in the microwave too. (Post of dinner on my foodie blog.) … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment, Library, School, Shopping, Technology, Writing Tagged Advent, Christmas, computer, December, employment, England, health, holiday, interview, jobs, library, NaNoWriMo, Santa, shopping, u.k., writing Leave a comment
November fifth and beyond
This photo was my not so great attempt to show how many people were at Saltwell Park on Bonfire Night last Saturday. As I’ve been updating about all week, I was sick with a cold so on Saturday I was … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Shopping, Travel Tagged Bonfire Night, Christmas, Eclipse, England, family, fireworks, holiday, life, Metro Centre, NaNoWriMo, presents, Santa, shopping, Twilight, u.k. Leave a comment
October’s almost over again.
This time last year I was married and getting my paperwork set up for my Visa. Wow, how I don’t miss that struggle to get everything in order. I think I had a vodka and orange juice each night to … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel, Writing Tagged Christmas, England, events, Florida, holiays, life, Macy's, NaBloWriMo, Santa, Thansgiving, travel, winter Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here