Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: Santa
Durham Castle, England I am finally beginning to understand a simple fact of life: when I stop worrying about things and trying to make them happen, they work out just fine. Last week I wrote about how I had to … Continue reading
It’s almost December 1st and my Christmas shopping is underway. We had a great Thanksgiving here last week. I made everything on my own, which included heating some things in the microwave too. (Post of dinner on my foodie blog.) … Continue reading
This photo was my not so great attempt to show how many people were at Saltwell Park on Bonfire Night last Saturday. As I’ve been updating about all week, I was sick with a cold so on Saturday I was … Continue reading