Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: NaBloWriMo
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js Write. That’s the most important thing, right? I was watching a documentary on Ian Fleming, and his advice about writing was to just get the story down. Writing about 2,000 words in three hours every morning, ‘Casino Royale’ dutifully … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js This is always a topic of blog conversation around this time of year. I have a similar I mention this at least once a day – having a full time job all but kills the creative process. It will … Continue reading
I’m I’m lying on the couch. I have been at the computer, in the computer chair, more than usual (sadly not working as much as playing Sims 3) and it’s caused my back to argue with me a bit. (Just … Continue reading
Our trip to Tynemouth yesterday was a lot of fun. I made a set of pictures on Flickr to show how neat the Priory and Castle was. It was plenty cold up on that hill top but luckily I was … Continue reading