Things I’ve done lately:
- Watched the director’s cut of Alien at the Tyneside.
- Kept up with World Cup semi-finals.
- Watched Kasabian, Metallica, Jack White, and Dolly Parton at Glastonbury. (Lana Del Ray was so boring live.)
- Baked cupcakes for 4th of July (even though I’m in England.)
- Taken down and put up displays in the classroom (cutting and pasting are not my forte.)
- Read Never Let Me Go, and started Age of Miracles.
- Started my gym membership again.
- Went to the North East Retro Gaming event (lots and lots of pinball and old arcade games to play.)
- Watched some more of Breaking Bad and finished Fargo.
- Had two of my ten objectives for my Teaching Assistant course signed off.
- Ben Folds. (Planning on seeing him Friday – Steve’s choice. He’s trying to show me why I should be a fan. All I know is ((awful)) Brick and You Don’t Know Me.)
Things I’ll do over break:
- Write. (Enough said.)
- Read. (Ditto.)
- Edit. (I have a project that I’m putting off a 2nd draft because I just hate the story and don’t think it’s worth bothering.)
- Maybe go to London on a day trip. (Super excited about this one.)
- Try to go to Maths and English classes somewhere other than where I was going (my TA instructor agreed that I had every right to be angry about how stupidly those tutor sessions were being handled.)
- Get my hair done.
- Go to the nurse to ask her about my stupid knee.
- Exercise. (Swimming is on the agenda.)