Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: creative writing
I may as well make an update while I have a chance, because I’m not really going to be able to until Christmas time. I started my IT job last week and it gives me even less time to write … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js This is always a topic of blog conversation around this time of year. I have a similar I mention this at least once a day – having a full time job all but kills the creative process. It will … Continue reading
Get through a draft as quickly as possible. Hard to know the shape of the thing until you have a draft…when I wrote the last page of my first draft of Lincoln’s Melancholy I thought, Oh, shit, now I get … Continue reading
April started off okay. We took a trip to York, and spent a nice day in town when the weather was very un-English like. Then things got a little crazy. Work has started to get really stressful for me. One … Continue reading