Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- RT @NME: "I wouldn't be surprised if it was true." ow.ly/SbEO50Jb7MW 14 hours ago
- small-screen.co.uk/robert-downey-… 14 hours ago
- Up at 4am with the toddler again. So it goes. #mumlife 3 days ago
- Yesterday’s noodles @simplycookcom instagr.am/p/Cdlm3Pxr3hq/ https://t.co/QKPTFgFA4N 3 days ago
- bbc.in/3L7z3Vz?fbclid… 3 days ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,597 hits