Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- Well, I have to go to bed early because Lord knows when this child will wake up again. #mumlife https://t.co/HO9DxHXM5N 2 hours ago
- RT @DebbiMichiko: 💜 5 hours ago
- Pete Davidson to Play Joey Ramone in Upcoming Netflix Biopic rollingstone.com/music/music-ne… via @RollingStone 10 hours ago
- Third swim class we’ve had to cancel because something’s come up. I feel guilty but I think baby’s better off staying home today. #mumlife 14 hours ago
- Oh, and third person narration has to be really good, otherwise, hard pass. twitter.com/suzelibrarian/… 14 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- Book Tour and Guest Post for Dandelion Dreams by Penny Harmon June 9, 2021
- Book Tour and Giveaway for Beautifully Broken by Kira Adams May 17, 2021
- Blog Tour and Guest Post for Gutter Girl by Rush and Blount May 11, 2021
- Author Interview for Right Back Where We Started From by Joy Lanzendorfer May 3, 2021
- Book Tour for The Man Before You by Shalana Battles Giveaway and Author Guest Post March 9, 2021
- 8,029 hits