Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: November 2015
For my second instalment of What Up Wednesday, I can offer some information about my current NaNoWriMo project. I’m always second guessing what project I should be working on. Last week I decided to work on the Wattpad story I … Continue reading
//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js Write. That’s the most important thing, right? I was watching a documentary on Ian Fleming, and his advice about writing was to just get the story down. Writing about 2,000 words in three hours every morning, ‘Casino Royale’ dutifully … Continue reading