Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- harpercollins.com/products/poste… 1 hour ago
- Got my child a new, fun, insulated sports cup. He is very offended. #mumlife 2 hours ago
- Nothing says “recovery” like a toddler crawling on you at 7am. #mumlife #Covid_19 11 hours ago
- Does anyone else still try to convince themselves that they aren’t *really* ill because as a kid, their school accu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Here’s a truth: a toddler doesn’t care if you’re sick. #mumlife 1 day ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,626 hits