Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Tag Archives: AugustBreak2013
My theme was “Sunday Morning” but since I don’t get up on Sunday mornings, I just chose to use the photo I took yesterday with St. Nicholas Cathedral in the background. I took this from on top of the Tyne … Continue reading
Took a walk into City Centre to get exercise today. I’ve been in this computer chair a lot more than usual and my back gives me little signals that it’s had enough. We were looking for one of the food … Continue reading
I had to post my “sacred” picture straight from Instagram today because Flickr doesn’t seem to be working. I got my reasonable word count done today, but I messed around on the computer as well and my back wasn’t happy … Continue reading
Posting from my phone as I get ready for bed. Did fairly well on my word count today, so it was good as far as productivity goes. I also thought I should go the self published route for this project … Continue reading