Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
Tag Archives: DIY
- Daisy’s ready for the Jubilee! 🇬🇧 👸🏻 #goldendoodle #goldendoodlesofinstagram instagr.am/p/CeEdngrLSbA/ https://t.co/ssM8zlQHw2 11 hours ago
- A new study published in Psychology Spot found that when it comes to intelligence, kids get their smarts from their… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- 5am wake up call again because the house is full of sunlight. #mumlife https://t.co/1tKzZlP6Hl 23 hours ago
- Ooh! thr.cm/BPAt9af?fbclid… 1 day ago
- Daisy’s pre-groom look. #goldendoodle #goldendoodlesofinstagram instagr.am/p/CeBXIjsAcJf/ https://t.co/Mm9BuMZ2tG 1 day ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,604 hits