Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- My son has made a giant puddle in the flower bed for all of his cars to drive through. #boymom #mumlife… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Atwood responds to book bans with ‘unburnable’ edition of Handmaid’s Tale theguardian.com/books/2022/may… 15 hours ago
- bbc.in/3wHbhuB?fbclid… 15 hours ago
- British Vogue corners the actor’s compelling ’90s wardrobe of unstructured suits, slip dresses, jeans and fan-girl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- With a refreshing approach to ageing, SJP is forever hair and beauty goals. vogue.co.uk/beauty/article… 16 hours ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,604 hits