Today is the last day of my library internship. I got up at 5:00AM because Steve’s in Edinburgh today and I wanted to see what he was up to. Now I’m watching Joyce Meyer, having coffee and getting ready to leave for the library at 8:00AM. I’ll stop and get breakfast first. Maybe an iced coffee from BK.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.