It’s midnight and I’ve almost gotten all my homework done. I have the project that I have to turn in for my volunteering 3/4 finished, and my little discussion board assignments for tomorrow morning are finished. Now tomorrow I’ll get the rest of the volunteer reflection paper done and the 2 discussion board questions for this week done by Wednesday. I’m really tired of going to school now. I’m ready to have the degree and not have homework. I’d rather concentrate on my life and all that needs my attention instead of typing up quotes from books and trying to come up with good advice for case studies. Only three more classes to go and I’ll be done – with this program at least.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons