It’s midnight and I’ve almost gotten all my homework done. I have the project that I have to turn in for my volunteering 3/4 finished, and my little discussion board assignments for tomorrow morning are finished. Now tomorrow I’ll get the rest of the volunteer reflection paper done and the 2 discussion board questions for this week done by Wednesday. I’m really tired of going to school now. I’m ready to have the degree and not have homework. I’d rather concentrate on my life and all that needs my attention instead of typing up quotes from books and trying to come up with good advice for case studies. Only three more classes to go and I’ll be done – with this program at least.
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.