Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
As I posted Tuesday, I’m going to take on the A to Z Blogging Challenge. From what I understand, the topic can be about anything, it’s just to motivate you to write with some kind of discipline. I decided to … Continue reading
Since I’ve not written anything in here for a while, I think I’ll do the A to Z Blogging Challenge starting on April 1st. I think I’ll just blog about Gateshead-Newcastle since I’ve been researching about my new town on … Continue reading