Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
In Gateshead-Newcastle, we have lots of busses. The X route busses from Go North are the ones we use a most of the time. Since I’m still getting use to public transportation here, I’ve still not braved a bus ride … Continue reading
Newcastle Walks are something essential to the region. There are plenty of parks, countrysides, and nature to be seen. It’s hard to realize that in all those times we spend in the car, we never see the world around us. … Continue reading
Team Valley is the area in Gatehead where lots of businesses reside. It’s where Retail World is located, and the nearby Sainsburys. This is the view we get walking around the neighborhood. It was most impressive when we went to … Continue reading
Northumbria University is just one of the many universities and colleges in Newcastle-Gateshead. There is also Gateshead College, Newcastle University (we went to the Hancock Museum there to see mummies and a dinosaur), Tyne Metropolitan College, and Open University for … Continue reading