Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Daily Archives: April 18, 2011
> I’ve seen only some of Ouseburn because this is the section of Newcastle where the Seven Stories children’s book museum is. I’ll have to see it eventually because it is also the place of Jesmonde Dene. The Ouseburn is … Continue reading