Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Daily Archives: April 15, 2011
<img src="http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5095/5436240073_81e14329dc.jpg”></p> This is my own picture of the Millennium Bridge in February. We go to visit it often and it never ceases to amaze me. I love seeing it at night, like this, when the lights change colors. It’s … Continue reading