Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Daily Archives: April 20, 2011
The Quayside is where the River Tyne separates Gateshead and Newcastle. Here is where you’ll find the Millennium Bridge, The Swing Bridge, The Tyne Bridge, The High Level Bridge, The Sage, The Baltic, as well as Pitcher and Piano. It … Continue reading