Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
- 2021 Year in Review
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Who is the girl who just did the CBeebies Bedtime Story at Glastonbury? 10 hours ago
- Happy half day! 🍻 instagr.am/p/CfZcWWwrNJr/ https://t.co/ftf1yANkeq 10 hours ago
- Join VOXI - the flexible mobile network that gives you unlimited data for social, endless calls, texts and roaming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Library book of the day. #yabooks #librarylife instagr.am/p/CfYnN8DL98Q/ https://t.co/ZA1vZ1XGJH 18 hours ago
- My contribution to the Wallsend Book Wall today. #librarylife @officialmegcabot instagr.am/p/CfTl2OQrnKW/ https://t.co/VIbvogxiQx 2 days ago
No Instagram images were found.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 8,623 hits