Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Daily Archives: January 29, 2014
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. ~ Tyler Durden Today I saw a reTweet of something to the effect of, “Plenty of people want to write a book, but there are … Continue reading →