Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, technological princess.
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
- bookbub.com/blog/books-tha… 14 minutes ago
- RT @FakeLibStats: 35% of texts from a librarian's family on Friday are requests to check out books and movies for the weekend 42 minutes ago
- RT @RollingStone: Happy birthday, Steve Martin! Revisit our 1982 cover story on the actor rol.st/3iD0rNp https://t.co/la3sOhKKIz 17 hours ago
- RT @but_im_kim_tran: On this day two years ago I received my Ph.D and I'm here to tell you, you don't need one 19 hours ago
- Writer Beware®: The Blog: A New "Beware": Scammers Impersonating Reputable Literary Agents accrispin.blogspot.com/2020/08/a-new-… 20 hours ago
- Book Review Plans for 2020 April 8, 2020
- Cover Reveal for A Spectacle of Souls by Jessica Julien April 7, 2020
- Book Blitz for Court of Savages by Christy Sloat April 4, 2020
- Blog Tour and Excerpt for Transcendent by Jus Accardo March 9, 2020
- Blog Tour for Sting by Cindy R. Wilson from Entangled Teen March 3, 2020
- 7,063 hits