Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: April 2014
What worked: Having an outline – it was easier to get through the first part because the outline was loose, but when I got the 2nd part and had strict rules, I knew how the book should play out. Of … Continue reading
The Wonder Years is definitely one of the best shows ever created. Aside from the amazing cast of characters, and the soundtrack, it was just a good show. I love voice-over narration, so the fact that Kevin was telling us … Continue reading
Today we were watching old 80s episodes of Doctor Who on the horror channel (??) and I mentioned that V was probably the only sci-fi television show that could have been comparable at the time. I only saw some episodes, … Continue reading
Another one of my all-time favorite shows. I watched Three’s Company as a kid, and then again in syndication. In fact, I was named after Suzanne Somers, so I have a special affiliation with this show. Plus, John Ritter was … Continue reading