Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Mommy hood and toddler days
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Monthly Archives: May 2014
Note to Parking Services
Hello. I was wondering if you could tell me if there are any parking restrictions on My Road. I live in the flats at My Court and I have seen the sign by our garages that say “Strictly No … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel Tagged driving, neighbours, parking Leave a comment
Do not park in England
Holy crap. So for the third time in the one year I’ve been driving in the UK, I’ve had someone of an older age tell me where I can and cannot park my car. We live on a short, dead … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Travel Tagged driving, England, neighbours, parking 2 Comments
Remember the semicolons!
If you want to be humiliated, and told you’re not as good at the one thing you know you’re good at, then come to England and take one of their assessment tests. You’ll feel lower than dirt by the time … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Employment, School, Teaching, Writing Tagged England, English teaching, exams, Teaching Assistant, tests Leave a comment
Saturday Catch Up
It’s been beautiful in the North East lately. Today is a sunny and inviting day, so we’re planning on hitting the city and investigating The Late Shows. We went the year before last and it was lots of fun. After … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Employment, School, Teaching, Writing Tagged Camp NaNoWriMo, critique partner, Teaching Assistant Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here