Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Episode 3: Sleep
- Episode 2: Shock
- Episode 1: Introduction
- Vinted App Pros (and lots of) Cons
- Baby Swimming Blues
- It’s time to write about being a mother
- Jack’s been doing well with a schedule.
- Since it was rainy and windy again today, Jack and I took another car ride.
- Jack and I took a ride in the car today since it was raining.
- Yesterday was a good day for Florida and The Space Coast.
- The last two days, we’ve enjoyed the sunshine by taking walks around the neighbourhood.
- Friday is a bank holiday to coincide with VE Day.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
First thing’s first. Tomorrow begins Camp NaNoWriMo 2014. If you’d like to message me, my camper profile is HERE. I’m going to be working on a project that I’ve had in my head for years, and I need to get … Continue reading
I’ve been bothered by this for a while, and I know I’m not alone in being confused by it, so I’m going to write a post and get it over with. I’m not into sports. That’s nothing new. I kind … Continue reading
You know how I said yesterday that Twitter was quiet? Well, I take that back. Twitter decided to engage me in a conversation today about writing (no one answers questions unless it has to do with writing because writers like … Continue reading
Have stupid back trouble, so I have to stay away from the computer chair. No where near as bad as it was this time last year, but it’s not great either. (Back is better today, hence my ability to post … Continue reading
Well, not really kicked out, but sort of. Here’s my email to the library that conducted the workshop (I’ve been to one last year that was just a day event.) That’s going to be the only one I go to … Continue reading