Suzanne Schultz Pick
Married to Steve. Mother of Jack. Librarian IT Assistant. Writer, teacher, blogger, podcaster, technological princess.
- The Tales of Missus P.
- Jack's Mum
- Jack's Mum Podcast
Jack’s Mum (my podcast)
- Happy New Year! It’s time to start preschool.
- Episode 12: Getting a toddler ready for Christmas
- Episode 11: After Covid we're getting on with things
- Episode 10: Covid Is Still Ruining My Plans after Freedom Day
- Episode 9: How Covid Can Still Ruin Your Plans
- Episode 8: Swimming, nursery, sickness, and Covid testing
- Episode 7: Taking a Toddler Out and About
- Episode 6: Self-Care
- Episode 5: Nursery
- Episode 4: Eating
- Goal-getting and all that
- Finding motivation on your commute through podcasts
- Reflections on my first year as an Avon Representative
- I’m obsessed with Build-A-Bear and I need help
- Making plans after a couple of uncertain years
- One of many posts about The Beastie Boys
- Do I Really Have a Book Inside of Me?
- On losing our last Golden Girl
- Don’t Look Up – a dark comedy with so much more
- How to start 2022 with writing goals
Monthly Archives: March 2014
April Events–You ready?
First thing’s first. Tomorrow begins Camp NaNoWriMo 2014. If you’d like to message me, my camper profile is HERE. I’m going to be working on a project that I’ve had in my head for years, and I need to get … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Writing Tagged a-z, atozchallenge, blogging, Camp NaNoWriMo 2 Comments
Sports and charities
I’ve been bothered by this for a while, and I know I’m not alone in being confused by it, so I’m going to write a post and get it over with. I’m not into sports. That’s nothing new. I kind … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Exercise, Television Tagged celebrities, charity, exercise Leave a comment
Are you really writing for yourself?
You know how I said yesterday that Twitter was quiet? Well, I take that back. Twitter decided to engage me in a conversation today about writing (no one answers questions unless it has to do with writing because writers like … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Publishing, Writing Tagged creative writing, fiction writing, self-publishing 3 Comments
19 Things for the 19th of March
Have stupid back trouble, so I have to stay away from the computer chair. No where near as bad as it was this time last year, but it’s not great either. (Back is better today, hence my ability to post … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Books, Movies, Technology, Television, Writing Tagged back pain, backache, Camp NaNoWriMo Leave a comment
Well, today I got kicked out of a writing workshop
Well, not really kicked out, but sort of. Here’s my email to the library that conducted the workshop (I’ve been to one last year that was just a day event.) That’s going to be the only one I go to … Continue reading
Posted in All About Me, Library, Writing Tagged children's fiction, creative writing, writing workshop, YA Fiction Leave a comment
Awesome bllog you have here